More experiments in collagraphy

This week I spent a couple of days making some new plates and then printing from them.  The first one I think works well and I really like it.  I used thin cardboard for the wall stones with some sand for texture in some of the spaces.  The rest is bits of linen and jute scrim, with acrylic gloss medium.

The following view of Bedoin in Provence works less well mainly because the two string trees on the right are too abstract compared to the rest of the image.  I’ll have to make another plate.  But I do like the colours.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *